INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property in or arising out of the materials vest solely in us. Reproduction of use of the materials (in part or whole) is only permitted in accordance with the following terms:
- The materials may only be copied in full with no amendment or editing.
- You may print copies of any materials in hard copy for your personal use or for use by others within your organisation. You may also download any materials to a local hard disk provided it is for your personal use or access by others within your organisation.
- You may only supply a copy of any materials to a third party for their personal use provided that:
- you acknowledge that the Outcome Delivery website is the source of the materials and you include the Mobius model web address in the copy of the materials;
- you do not supply a copy of the materials as part of another work or publication;
- you do not supply a copy of the materials directly in return for commercial gain.
If you wish to reproduce materials outside the scope of this licence you must contact us to request our prior written consent, which shall be at our sole and absolute discretion.
YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS
You must not use the materials for any illegal purpose or in such a manner that would bring us or our business into disrepute.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The materials are provided for general purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice.
Although we try to ensure that the materials are accurate and up-to-date, we give no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of their content.
We do not assume responsibility or liability for any loss or damage which may arise in respect of this website, reliance on the information contained in the materials or any such other website, and we disclaim all liability accordingly.